Coeur d’Alene Recreation Department Mini Kickers Program
Sting Soccer Club
In the Sting Mini Kickers Soccer Program, children and their parents rotate through a series of four (4) play stations. Each station features one or more activities, and takes 15 minutes to complete. The final station (station 4) is used for actual mini-soccer games, so that your children will leave the field with the thrill of just having played soccer.
The players in the Sting Mini Kickers Soccer Program are divided into a number of groups, with each group consisting of about 10 children and 2 Facilitators - specially-trained parents/ volunteers who will lead the other players and parents through the activities at each station.
· Program is designed for boys and girls ages 3 and 4.
· Cost for the 5 week program: $30
· Registration March 1st-9th http://www.cdaid.org/recreation/
· Program consists of 5 one-hour sessions on Saturday mornings.
· Program will be held at Woodland Middle School.
· Parents are encouraged to participate with their children in this program.
· Training is facilitated by a lead instructor and parent volunteers.
· Players are divided up into groups of about 10-12 players based upon age.
· There are no practices for the Mini Kickers Program.
· Each player receives a Sting t-shirt.
· Program will be visited by Sting and North Idaho College players.
· Shin guards and cleats are NOT required for this age group.
· Each player Must bring size 3 soccer ball, water and Enthusiasm!!
· Program Dates:
o April 7th – First session and t-shirt pickup.
o April 14th-
o April 21st
o April 28th
o May 5th